Step 1 - Fill out the support form here.
Step 2 - Wait for our team to get back to you with further instructions. You are eligible for a return only if you have filled out the support form within your 15-day window.
Step 3 - Print the label and place it outside the returned package.
Step 4 - Drop the package to a dedicated store nearby.
You must respect the following conditions in order to obtain a full store credit or refund:
- Your linedock must be returned in its original packaging (product box, shipping box, etc.).
- Your linedock must not have defects, scratches, been damaged or used.
- Sealing label and security tags must still be attached to the box.
- Damaged linedocks must be returned in the condition in which they have been received and you shall not attempt to modify, handle or repair them. For more information, check out our Warranty Policy.
We cannot guarantee that your linedock will be accepted for a refund or exchange if it does not meet these requirements.
If the returned linedock cannot be restocked due to looking used, your request for a refund or store credit will not be processed and the original item will be returned to you.
If you have a device that is defective and covered by Warranty, please review our Warranty policy below.
*All VAT/Import taxes are the responsibility of the receiver and are non-refundable.
This 15-Day Return Policy does not cover any of the following situations:
- I tried to replace the SSD and I broke it
- I scratched it and I want a refund